As you enter the wrought iron gates, a hidden sanctuary lies ahead at the end of a long tree lined driveway. From the moment you step foot in this 1990 built Federation-style courtyard home set in the prestigious suburb of Gilberton, you will want to make it yours!
Boasting ornate character features throughout including ceiling roses, heritage cornices, leadlight windows in the entrance hall and quality timber floors, the home has been meticulously maintained.
Set on 245sqm (approximately) in a small group of 3, this home delivers all the benefits of a city fringe location whilst also offering a tranquil and private setting to come home to. Ideal for downsizers, young professional couples or astute investors looking to add to their portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and sunlit courtyard
- Generous sized bedroom 2 with ceiling fan, built-in robe, built-in desk and sunlit courtyard
- 3m high ceilings throughout
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, induction cooktop, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Spacious family room with built-in shelves
- Large dining room with ceiling fan
- Valuable second living area opening onto pergola
- Immaculate main bathroom with separate shower and bath + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Additional storage space
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Paved pergola, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Cubby house
- Secure garage with automatic door and direct rear access
- Security system
- Pet friendly
An outstanding property situated in one of Adelaide's premier locations in close proximity to Walkerville Shopping Complex and cafes, sporting grounds, public transport options including The O-Bahn and some of Adelaide's finest schools including St Andrew's School, Wilderness School and St Peter's College and zoned for Walkerville Primary School. Only a few minutes to the beautiful Linear Park. Relish the convenience of being less than 3kms (approximately) to North Adelaide and the Adelaide Oval Riverbank precinct and just 4kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).