Top Tips to get your Property Leased
From making your property attractive to the best marketing, and a few things to set your property apart from the rest!
Ensure the property is ready to move into
Having your property presented in its best form will attract higher quality tenants and more of them!
This will include:
- Manicured and maintained garden and lawns
- Clean floors and professionally cleaned carpet
- Ensure all electricals are in working order e.g. light switches, power points, roller door, dishwasher
- No leaking taps inside and outside
- Cosmetic touches could include new paint on the walls to create a fresh feeling
Employ a Property Management Agency
We have a whole database of qualified tenants looking for a home and we’re meeting new tenants daily! Not only that, we’ve got a fantastic marketing strategy and negotiation skills to get you the best rent.
Your property has to be competitive in the market, or it could sit vacant for weeks which will mean you have no income from the property.
Ever thought of allowing pets? This could be the point that sets your property apart from the rest!
Make the property advertisement attractive
- Open up the curtains and blinds to let the natural light flow in
- Professional photography will make your property stand out from the crowd
- Premier listing on sites such as RealEstate.com.au and Domain
You could offer an 18 month or 24 month agreement as quality tenants will see this as security.
For any further advice, please feel free to call our friendly team on (08) 8269 7711!