Perfectly positioned on a peaceful street in the popular suburb of Walkley Heights on a large 678sqm (approximate) allotment, this home offers an enviable lifestyle with Dry Creek just down the road. Thoughtfully designed, this home provides year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area. This is the first time the property has been offered for sale since being built!
With fantastic street appeal and a modern elegant style inside, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Generous sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, bedroom 2 with walk-in robe and ceiling fan; bedrooms 3 and 4 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Large, light filled open plan living/meals area with ceiling fan
- Smeg dishwasher, gas cooktop and oven. This modern kitchen also offers ample bench and cupboard space with built-in drawers and a walk-in pantry
- Formal dining room
- Light filled, large formal living room
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in bench
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Security alarm system
- Roller shutters to front and bedroom windows
- Spacious undercover entertaining area
- Stunning manicured gardens
- Storage shed
- Double carport with automatic roller door
- Additional drive through access
- Solar Electrical System with 7 Panels
Ideally located in the highly sought after suburb of Walkley Heights, and within convenient walking distance to the beautiful Dry Creek and walking trails. Minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that the newly refurbished Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 14km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).