A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this meticulously renovated home on a huge corner block allotment of 650sqm (approximately) in the popular suburb of Walkley Heights, directly opposite beautiful Dry Creek. No stone has been left unturned in creating this pristine home with high quality fixtures and fittings throughout!
With generously proportioned rooms and an impressive outdoor entertaining area, this home offers an abundance of space that you will want to share with the whole family. This home truly offers a 'move in with nothing to do' opportunity!
Features that make this home special:
- Huge master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite, and private retreat/study
- Large bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with built-in robes
- Light filled formal lounge area
- Spacious open plan family/dining area
- Modern, stylishly updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Bosch dishwasher, 900mm freestanding gas cooker, fridge plumbed for water, ample bench and cupboard space, and walk-in pantry
- Three way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating throughout
- LED downlights throughout
- Updated floor tiles
- Fresh, high quality carpets
- Massive paved undercover outdoor entertaining with cafe blinds, ceiling mounted heaters, ceiling fan and wall-mounted TV
- Rear yard with manicured gardens with irrigation, citrus trees, rainwater tank and garden shed
- Double carport with automatic door and direct internal entry
- Roller shutters to external facing windows
Ideally located in the highly sought after suburb of Walkley Heights, and within convenient walking distance to the beautiful Dry Creek and walking trails. Minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and just 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).