Perfectly positioned on a peaceful street in the popular suburb of Walkley Heights on a large 600sqm (approximate) allotment, this home offers an enviable lifestyle with Dry Creek across the road. Thoughtfully designed, this home provides year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area.
With fantastic street appeal and a modern elegant style inside, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 4, bedroom 2 with built-in robe and bedroom 4 with ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 3 with valuable direct access to main bathroom
- Large family area with heater
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, ample bench and cupboard space and walk-in pantry
- Formal dining room
- Light filled formal living room
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in bench
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Spacious undercover entertaining area with built-in seating
- Storage shed/workshop with ramp access to entertaining area
- Double garage with electric panel lift door
- Additional off street parking for caravan, trailer or third car
Ideally located in the highly sought after suburb of Walkley Heights, and within convenient walking distance to the beautiful Dry Creek and walking trails. Minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 14km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Lalith Rajakaruna on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).