This grand home has been meticulously maintained and is sure to appeal to those searching for a remarkable family abode. Located in the family friendly suburb of Walkley Heights on a 600sqm (approximate) allotment, this home provides an abundance of space for the entire family, whilst also delivering all of the benefits of this great location.
Excitingly the home is an entertainerï¿½s delight with a perfect natural flow from the multiple internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool. This is a home where memories begin; will this be your familyï¿½s new address?
Features that make this home special:
Lower Level ï¿½
- Large formal dining room with storage cupboard
- Spacious formal lounge
- Large, light filled open plan living and meals area
- Stunning kitchen with gas cooktop, walk-in pantry, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Downstairs powder room for your convenience
- Separate laundry with linen cupboard
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Storage room
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area with deck
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool
- Pergola area
- Pool shed and garden shed
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Double garage with automatic roller door, direct internal access and rear roller door
Upper Level -
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite
- Double size bedrooms 2, 3, 4 and 5, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Living/study area
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
Additional Features -
- Ducted vacuuming
- Solar panel system
- Solar pool heating
- Linen chute from upstairs linen cupboard to laundry downstairs
Located in the highly sought after suburb of Walkley Heights, this home is within convenient walking distance to the beautiful dry creek and walking trails and only minutes away from public transport options, local parks and a variety of schools. Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza are only a short drive away.
For further information please contact Gordon Little on 0418 824 036 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.