Just 4 years old this outstanding property was designed with exceptional thought to incorporate features that work together to offer the potential for reduced running costs and without compromising increased comfort when utilised correctly by the occupant. Qualifying without question with the new national and award winning Liveability accreditation, this sensational property fulfills your desires to have the best home that is healthy, efficient, comfortable and connected to the community.
This magnificent steel framed, brick veneer home is situated on 785sqm (approximately) of premium Sefton Park land, comprising of 4 very large bedrooms. The Master bedroom is exceptionally spacious having its own walk in robe, large ensuite and is insulated to be soundproof. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are fantastic, large rooms each with built-in robes.
The main bathroom features a spa bath and huge shower, with a separate w/c connected to the rainwater, there is also a powder room adjacent.
Some of the other additional features include:
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Outstanding kitchen with Westinghouse stainless steel appliances, 6 burner gas top, large walk-in pantry
- Large lounge/home theatre room
- Beautiful spacious formal lounge room
- Separate study
- 3m/9ft ceilings throughout
- Water efficient devices and fixtures throughout
- R5.0 ceiling insulation, R2.0 insulation in walls
- Large laundry with huge storage
- Brilliant storage throughout
- Magnificent all weather alfresco area with retractable blinds
- Natural gas mains connection on external wall for bbq
- 23,650 litre rain water tank plumbed to the main w/c and hot water
- Temperature controlled hot water system
- Great security features and alarm system
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens with fully automated irrigation system
- 3-phase Actron Air zoned, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- 3.8Kw solar PV system
- Double garage with remote panel lift door, plus single roller door to drive through and direct internal access to the home
- Second garage/storage facility/workshop at the back of property
Located ideally with all modern conveniences within walking distance. This would have to be one of the best opportunities to secure an outstanding home in the tightly held suburb of Sefton Park.
All you have to do is move in and enjoy.
For further information please contact Rachel Lawrie on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.