Be the envy of your family and friends or invest for success with this stunning, brand new home! Boasting quality fixtures and fittings, and generous proportions throughout, the home was meticulously built in 2019 with careful attention to detail.
This magnificent home offers a luxurious ambience and will appeal to couples, families and downsizers looking to take advantage of the low maintenance lifestyle on offer, or the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio. First home buyers can take advantage of the $15,000 First Home Owner's Grant! (Subject to terms and conditions).
Set in the popular suburb of Modbury North with fantastic street presence and surrounded by other quality homes, this opportunity is not to be missed!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and sparkling ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles and double vanity
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Spacious, light filled, open plan family area
- Modern, stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, ample bench and cupboard space, island bench and massive butler's pantry
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Large family room
- Dedicated study nook
- Immaculate main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, freestanding bath and separate shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Alfresco with outdoor kitchen and built-in BBQ, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, landscaped, low maintenance rear yard
- Single garage with direct internal entry and automatic panel-lift door
Local public and private schools, sporting facilities, shopping and medical centres including the Modbury Hospital are all nearby. Easy access to public transport options including the CBD via the O-Bahn. All this and only minutes to all of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.