Be the envy of all of your friends with the exquisite entertaining areas and luxurious yet low maintenance lifestyle this stunning two storey home has to offer. Designed with high ceilings, grand proportions and a perfect natural flow from the multiple internal living areas to the outdoor entertaining areas, you would be forgiven for thinking you have walked into a 6 star resort!
Featuring a modern decor with quality fixtures and fittings throughout and boasting a fantastic street appeal, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous home. Located in the prestigious Lightsview Estate and set amongst other quality homes, it has ample space for the whole family.
Lower level comprising:
- Fifth bedroom, perfect for guests
- Formal dining room
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Large, light filled open plan family/meals area, with gas heater and bi-fold doors opening onto the alfresco
- Stunning private alfresco featuring beautiful timber ceiling with fan, planter box gardens and built-in BBQ
- Valuable third bathroom
- Separate spacious laundry
- Rear verandah and courtyard with manicured gardens
Upper level comprising:
- Carpeted staircase
- Spacious upper home theatre lounge area
- Grand master suite with enormous walk-in robe, opulent ensuite and private balcony with hills views
- Large queen-sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with built-in robes
- Modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower + toilet
- Large balcony echoing the downstairs alfresco with beautiful timber ceiling, timber look tiles and hills views, perfect for evening entertaining
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout for year round comfort
- Ample storage options on both levels
- Secure double garage with automatic roller door via Gandy Lane
- Landscaped front and side faï¿½ade
- Entry facing East Parkway
The suburb of Lightsview has been carefully designed with attention to convenience and open spaces, incorporating pedestrian linkages, 15 hectares of local parks and public reserves, public transport and cycling routes. Located close to Northgate Shopping Centre and with plans for a future town centre in Lightsview featuring cafes and specialty stores. A variety of excellent public and private schools in close proximity. All this and only 8.5km (approximately) to all the cafes and shopping North Adelaide has to offer, the vibrant Adelaide Oval River precinct and less than 10km (approximately) to the CBD.
This is the one you've been dreaming of! Don't be disappointed!
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.