A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this well maintained family home in the sought after pocket of Enfield; the "Barton Vale Estate". Set on a 460sqm (approximate) corner block in a quiet no through road, this low maintenance home is perfect for young couples, first home buyers or those looking to downsize without compromising on quality and living space. With 2 spacious living areas, a double garage and good sized bedrooms with plenty of room in the backyard to entertain or for the kids to play, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and direct access to a two-way bathroom
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light filled lounge
- Open plan family/meals area with ceiling fan
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Two-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate spacious laundry
- Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
- Spacious verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Low maintenance yard with shed
- Double garage with automatic doors, direct internal access and drive-through access to rear
Perfectly located in Barton Vale Estate, this fantastic family home boasts a peaceful reserve offering barbeque, playground, open space and established trees at the end of the street. Enfield Folland Park Kindergarten and Enfield Primary School are both within walking distance, with other quality local schools nearby including St Gabriel's School, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College and Prospect North Primary School. Choose to shop at Enfield Shopping Plaza, just up the road or Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza. There are plenty of local parks and reserves nearby, including Folland Park Reserve, Somerset Reserve and the Enfield Tennis Club. All this and only 8kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).