A prime opportunity is on offer to secure this brand new, freestanding Torrens Titled family home in the sought-after suburb of Devon Park. The thoughtfully designed floorplan embraces the natural ambience as it flows from the light filled living areas to the outdoor entertaining area and offers an abundance of space that you will want to share with the whole family.
Set on an easy care 411sqm (approximate) block in a tree-lined avenue, this home will appeal to growing families, first home buyers and young couples. Boasting decorative cornicing, high 2.7m ceilings and LED downlights throughout, there is nothing to do but move in and start enjoying the lifestyle this property offers!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Formal living area / study with built-in storage
- Cloak room with built-in storage
- Spacious, light filled open plan lounge/dining
- High quality Jag kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel dual sink, European appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- Main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, freestanding bath, separate shower and high quality tapware and fittings
- Separate spacious laundry with built-in storage
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Alfresco with BBQ gas point, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced North-facing rear yard with rainwater tank plumbed to laundry
- Landscaped gardens with easy care automatic watering system
- Alarm for security
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door and direct internal entry
In close proximity to the Prospect Road shops and cafes, a variety of local private and public schools including Prospect Primary School, Brompton Primary School and St Margaret Mary's School, sporting grounds and public transport options including The O-Bahn. All this and only 4kms (approximately) to North Adelaide, Adelaide Oval Riverbank and 7kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Anthony Wenzel on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).