A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this well maintained family home in the sought-after suburb of Devon Park. The thoughtfully designed floorplan embraces the natural ambience as it flows from the light filled living areas to the outdoor entertaining area and offers an abundance of space that you will want to share with the whole family. Freshly painted and with brand new flooring throughout, there is nothing to do but move in and start enjoying the lifestyle this property offers! Set on a low maintenance 415sqm (approximate) block, this home will appeal to growing families, first home buyers and young couples.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite with double shower
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Large open plan family/living/dining area with space gas heater
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and walk-in pantry
- Spacious formal light-filled lounge
- Three way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Downlights and all new window dressings throughout
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Rear verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Side courtyard
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard with manicured gardens
- Single garage with automatic roller-door, direct internal entry and direct rear access
In close proximity to the Prospect Road shops and cafes, a variety of local private and public schools including Prospect Primary School, Brompton Primary School and St Margaret Mary's School, sporting grounds and public transport options including The O-Bahn. All this and only 4kms (approximately) to North Adelaide, Adelaide Oval Riverbank and 7kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.