Unless Sold Prior
This stunning Circa 2017 bespoke home is sure to impress. Delivering immense street appeal, the quality of craftsmanship in the stone facade gives an insight to the delight that comes from the rest of the home. Generously proportioned rooms and premium fixtures and fittings mean this is a home that is sure to impress even the most discerning buyer!
Offering 3 bedrooms and 2 living areas, the floor plan has been created to maximise the 594sqm (approximate) block in one of the Inner North's key prestige suburbs. Entertaining is a dream with a natural flow from the open plan living to large alfresco area and low maintenance fully landscaped garden.
Delivering all the features one would expect in a luxury home such as stylish bathrooms, kitchen with granite bench tops and butlers pantry, together with imported porcelain tiles throughout. Zoned to some of the states best public schools in Walkerville Primary and the new Adelaide Botanic High School, while also in close proximity to the Private School precinct that includes St Andrews, St Peters College, Wilderness School and Prince Alfred College.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite featuring dual vanities
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Spacious formal lounge, or 4th Bedroom as required
- Large light filled open plan living space, with twin stacker doors leading to the gorgeous Alfresco area
- Stunning kitchen with granite bench tops, dual Westinghouse ovens
- Butlerï¿½s pantry with more storage, wine rack and dishwasher
- LED down lights throughout and beautiful chandeliers
- Italian porcelain tiles throughout
- Main bathroom with freestanding bath and separate toilet
- Separate large laundry with ample storage space
- Study desk / home office
- NBN connected
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zoning function
- Security system
- Video intercom system
- Alfresco entertaining area
- Fully landscaped front & rear yard with irrigation system
- 594sqm (approximately) block
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access
- Fully fenced front yard with remote controlled gate
- Zoned to Walkerville Primary School and Adelaide Botanic High School
This home is perfectly positioned in a beautiful tree lined street and surrounded by other quality homes. Only minutes drive to Walkerville shopping centre. A short trip to Prospect Road and North Adelaide shops, cafes and the Adelaide Oval entertainment precinct. Multiple transport options within easy walk
Will this be your new home?
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or Paul Lukeman 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.