What an opportunity to secure a well maintained Torrens-Titled courtyard villa with bluestone facade along Adelaide's premium city fringe with every cosmopolitan cafe, restaurant and the chic Plant 4 Bowden just out from your doorstep. An inner-city gem through-and-through, perfect for young families and/or professional couples with only a short commute by foot, by car, or public transport to Adelaide's CBD - bus stops only a 2 minute walk away as well as the Entertainment Centre's tram stop within a stone's throw.
Downsize or invest into a suburban lifestyle seldom found so close to the city on a low maintenance 308sqm (approximate) allotment with side by side double garaging with remote access and ample off-street parking.
Low in maintenance but without the compromise of space. 3 bedrooms with the master separate to bedrooms 2 and 3, dual living zones
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Family room that flows naturally through to the outdoor entertaining area
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, gas cooktop, island bench and ample cupboard space
- Light filled dining area adjacent kitchen
- Formal living room
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Water temperature controllers to kitchen and bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning, recently added
- Gas heating
- Gas hot water system
- Security alarm system
- Fully fenced, secure, low maintenance front and rear yards
- Outdoor entertaining from accessible from both living areas
Brompton really is all about location, location, location with easy access to:
- Great, varied shopping including local Foodland, IGA Plant 4, Arndale Shopping Centre, Churchill Centre and Costco
- The delightful North Adelaide and Prospect Village with further abundant dining and nightlife
- Local private and public schools including Prospect Primary, Brompton Primary and St Margaret Mary's School.
- Adelaide Aquatic Centre
- Torrens-to-Torrens and North-South Motorways
- Only 5.5kms (approximately) to the CBD as well as Adelaide Oval, Adelaide Entertainment Centre and Coopers Stadium only a stroll away for year round local entertainment.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.