This beautiful freestone fronted home, situated on a magnificent 960sqm (approximately) of parkland like grounds, is the idyllic family home. Loved for many years by the existing owners it is now time for someone else to move in, enjoy and create their own happy memories.
Generous sized bedrooms and a fantastic extension to the original home that has created a light filled open plan living space, means there is plenty of room for everyone. A stunning liquid amber tree in the front yard and magnificent plane tree in the rear yard bookend the wonderful garden which is a key feature of this home. Games of cricket over Summer or somewhere to kick the footy in Winter all spring to mind, as does the exciting potential to put in a swimming pool (subject to council consents) and create yourself a resort style environment. Alternatively simply revel in the peace and tranquilly that a traditional sized parcel of land offers.
Well maintained, delivering all the benefits of a City fringe location and oozing charm with its high ceilings, decorative fireplace, leadlight window and timber floorboards, this home presents as something that is becoming increasingly hard to find.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Large formal lounge with bay window and fireplace
- Formal dining room which can potentially be converted to a 4th bedroom
- Kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Light filled, open plan meals and family room with ceiling fans
- Polished floorboards
- Main bathroom with bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- French doors from internal living area to impressive undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Huge garage with roller door
- Rainwater tank
- 960m2 (approx.) of mature landscaped gardens
Within a short drive to all of the restaurants and cafes that Cosmopolitan Prospect Road has to offer. Excellent sporting and recreational facilities are all nearby including the vibrant Broadview Oval leisure precinct. Several public transport options including easy access to the CBD are close by. Easy drive to Northpark Shopping Centre, vibrant North Adelaide and the CBD.
Will you be the new owner of this picturesque beauty?
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.