This stunning family home offers its new owner a luxurious lifestyle and an abundance of space that you will want to share with the whole family. Showcasing quality finishes coupled with clean lines and a modern, neutral decor, this homes exudes elegance and will appeal to the most astute buyer. With a fantastic street appeal, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with expansive walk-in robe and huge ensuite boasting double basins, dual shower heads and separate toilet
- Generous sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, bedrooms 3 and 4 with built-in robe
- Massive open plan family/dining area, perfect for entertaining
- Modern, stylish kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, 5 burner gas cooktop, island bench, breakfast bar, ample bench and cupboard space and walk-in pantry
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Large home theatre with connected speakers or additional living area
- Immaculate main bathroom with floor-to ceiling tiles, separate bath and shower + toilet
- Separate spacious laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- 9 foot high ceilings throughout
- Large alfresco, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard with manicured gardens
- Gas hot water system
- Solar electrical system with 20 panels
- Foxtel dish on roof
- Alarm system for security
- Double garage with automatic panel lift-door and direct internal access
Perfectly positioned on a 526sqm (approximate) block in the popular suburb of Athelstone, close to Black Hill Conservation Park and Thorndon Park Reserve. In close proximity to a variety of excellent schools including St Ignatius College and Thorndon Park Primary School. Only a short distance to Newton Village and Newton Central Shopping Centre. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.